[juris-M] Linking for one specific entry broken

One of the entries in my library behaves odd. I cannot link from it to any other article: Tried several times to link from it to other articles via the "related" tab: I can choose another item, but after closing the dialog no linked item appears under the related tab.
As workaround I added a note to the article and tried to link from it. This didn't work either. Now the note seems to be broken to, which is slightly scary because it lets me fear about the integrity of my database: If I select the note in the list, the right pane does not display it but continues to display the item selected before.
Selecting another note still worked, it was displayed fine. However, now the title of the broken note in the list changed to the title of the healthy note I had selected.
I can still link from unaffected entries to unaffected entries.
  • When you try to add a related link to that item, and the link fails, I would be curious to know if the JavaScript console shows any sign of an error. The hotkey to call up the console is Ctrl-Shift-j (or Cmd-Shift-j on a Mac, I think).
  • edited July 12, 2015
    It does: "uncaught exception: numAttachments() cannot be called on attachment items"
    That just reminded me, I think when I tried to link the first time I tried to link to a note (I am not sure if it was for this broken item, or with another item, only remember that that didn't work either).

Could it be possible that linking to a note should normally not work, but somehow something in the database still got changed and is now messing things up? (just to make it clear, the message appears when I try to link to an entry, I am not trying to link to a note now).