BASIC Runtime Error

I am writing a large document in OOo3 with Zotero 1.07 & FF3 (240 pages; yes I know I should part this etc.), until today the speed while inserting or editing citations was good. But today I messed something up with the footnotes and now the zotero-zitation-window needs half a minute to open and when I open the document and do a refresh (with zotero button) I get a BASIC-runtime error.

My question is: Can I just delete the wrong entry? But how do I get the information which footnote / citation of my document is corrupted? In the past I've found some corrupt citations because I saw citation entries which repeated itself for a dozen times - I just deleted the whole thing and replaced with a "fresh" entry. Now I can't find the place which is corrupted.

P.S.: Meanwhile I've found these corrupted entries by manually searching in my document. But this is quite long winded. They occur on places where complete citations in footnotes are automatically changed into "op cit" entries.

Okay, I should have searched the forum before. Other people have these kind of errors too. But now I can't delete my post. Sorry.