manually entered data cannot be stored

Hi all,
since this morning I cannot change or add any data in the "Info" section. While adding tags works still fine, every field I will try to change in the "Info" section, will look still active, even after I switch to another field (e.g. from Title to Publication). If I have touched e.g. 5 fields, 5 fields will look active (i.e. will have that frame around them that appears when editing that entry). Well, this wouldn't bother me, but the thing is, that this "active" data will also NOT be stored.

I don't know whether this is the cause of the problem: my zotero apparently updated itself this morning, the "save to zotero"-icon being now in the toolbar instead of in the web adress bar.

Zotero: 4.0.27
Windows 7

Thank you!
  • I should add that this concerns the editing of existing zotero entries as well as new ones created manually from scratch.
  • Is this on Firefox or Standalone?
    Do you have any other Firefox/Zotero add-ons installed? If so, disable them, see if that changes anything.

Could you also provide an error report ID, please?
    https://www.zotero.org/support/reporting_problems
  • It runs in Firefox (38.0.5) and besides the Word-Plug-In there is no other zotero add-on.
    The problem seems to have resolved over night on its own. Lucky for my work and sorry for troubling the forum with it.

I'll try and think of the error report ID earlier, however, if it is still of some value to you (I created it today, i.e. with zotero running smoothly again), here it is: 2074330296.
  • Great, let us know if it comes back (let's hope it doesn't) and submit an error report ID then.