How to find bibliographies in a word document and put them in a group

Hi everyone,
I am trying to rewrite part of my thesis using latex. The old version is a word document with citation inserted with zotero word plugin. I need to export all citations in the word document to biblatex format. Is there a way to create a collection of all citation in the word document or a way to export them to a biblatex bibliography file directly?
Thank you for your help.
  • Sorry, planned, but not currently possible.

This is possible with juris-m (formerly known as MLZ) but that will require you to work with new software and you'll spend some time figuring this out, so whether you want to go down that route depends on how much time doing this manually would cost you. You should be able to find instructions on the forums, but if you can't we can help you track them down.

The other question, though, is -- you don't actually pay much of a price for more items in your biblatex file than you need, so why not just export your entire Zotero library?
  • A followup on the MLZ method: I can confirm that it works - we just got done applying it to seven theses in our faculty. It is currently a little quirky, though, so if you decide to try it, post back here and I can give you some pointers on its limitations.

(Also, what adamsmith says. It would only make sense to go this route if a very large number of items are involved, or if the Zotero library items are no longer available.)
  • edited June 26, 2015
    The entire library has too many items. It would be a nice feature to have. I should go with latex and place citations in a collection in the first place. Fortunatly there is only about a hundred citations, I will find them one by one.
    Thank you!