Errors in Imports

Thanks Dan for a very prompt reply to my earlier problem.
Just one more piece of information for you in case you don't have it.
In an endeavour to solve the import problem I tried exporting and importing the other way - from the "new' Zotero into the "old" Zotero. This time I got a different error message.
"A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/db.js:263"

I will wait with bated breath for 1.0.8, but thought I would pass this on in case it is not covered previously by others.

Thanks again for a product I use constantly!
Sign In or Register to comment.