Lost my Zotero Syncing Information

Hi adam,

I lost my username and password to be able to "sync" Zotero with the Zotero server. How do I make this happen?

Percetta
  • It's the same login that you use to login to this website.

If you somehow logged in here (which you would've had to do with the last couple weeks) but don't know your password, you can reset it.
  • (also, while I do answer a fair amount of questions, I don't even work for Zotero, so you shouldn't address your questions to me specifically. Lots of different people here may be able to help you, that's why this is run as a forum).
  • First of all, let me address both your response Dan and then your comment adam.

Dan: I appreciate the reset link even though I ended up not having to use it. It appears what I had to change was my password in preferences where syncing is located in my firewall. However, if I had not had the link, or not remembered my sync information for Zotero in my Avast firewall software, I would have had to change the password at your site before I could correct it. So, Dan thank you, and I hope you do not think that I was just thanking you. I wiil respond in kindness to whomever chooses to pick up my post.

adam: Yes, I am aware of what a forum is, and do not have to be told. I respond always to the last one who has talked to me. And that is what I will continue to do. Also I usually address the last one that I have talked to when I request help. In the future I will remember your admonition.