Trouble with citation ordering in NeoOffice

I've got a weird bug (Zotero 1.0.7) where the first instance of a reference is being formatted in "subsequent" style, and the latter version is rendered in "first" style. I've tried copying and pasting them into the right order, but when I hit refresh on the Zotero toolbar, the formatting goes back to the incorrect order.

I have noticed that the first footnote (the one in subsequent style) is followed in the same footnote by another citation. So you can see what it looks like, here are the footnotes (note that fn 37 is not done as a multiple citation, but 2 separate citations in the one footnote:

27 See Hickton's Patent Syndicate, above n ___⁠; Thomas & Anor v Chappell & Anor (1991) AIPC 90-798
31 Hickton's Patent Syndicate v Patents and Machine Improvements Co. Ltd. (1909) 26 RPC 339 at 348.

Where would I start with trying to troubleshoot such an error? I am familiar with Python if that helps...
  • Actually, it's happened in a subsequent pair of references in the same document, this time with just one citation per footnote.
  • I've had the same problem. Sometimes the refresh button seems to fix it, sometimes not.