would like to be able to print by tag(s)

I have a collection of books I want to find at the library. I have put tags on these according to topic. (Often a book has more than one tag, as for my purposes, it has more than one topic.)

It would be very useful if I could print out a list, now, organized by my tag topics. Far as I can see, there is not yet any way to do this. I want to be able to print out a list of all books on my list, sorted by tag --it would also be nice to be able to print out just those books with a particular tag, nicer still to be able to choose just a few tags to print in one report.

kye
  • There's no current way to sort by tags, but you can generate a report on any arbitrary view, including a saved search, so you can create a saved search for a particular tag or set of tags (or any other criteria), right-click (control-click on Macs) on the saved search, and choose Generate Report.

We'll be adding additional report formats in the future, including list-based formats with just the relevant details for taking to a library.
  • thanks for the interim work-around, and glad that this is in the works