PubMed Translator: Error ID: 1211891441

When I press on the icon in the address bar it says:

"Entry could not be saved" (I translated that from German, not sure if thats what it would have said in english)

Firefox 37.0.2 (Ubuntu)
Zotero 4.0.26.4

I already tried updating my translators and resetting my translators. It didn't work.
It happens with any pubmed-article I tried.

Thanks in advance
  • ERROR: foreign key mismatch - "itemAttachments" referencing "items"
    Check your database integrity from the Advanced → Files and Folders pane of the Zotero preferences.
  • If that doesn't help, provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) for a save attempt that fails.
  • Wow! That was fast!

The database check did not show any errors.

The Debug ID is: D483353489
  • Can you try disabling all your other Zotero-related extensions?
  • edited May 4, 2015
    YES! Deactivating BetterBib(La)Tex solved the issue!
    Thanks a lot!
  • edited May 4, 2015
    OK, please let the developer know.
  • Emiliano: You can't enable foreign key constraints on the 4.0 DB connection (and, really, you shouldn't be running any PRAGMA commands on that connection at all).
  • I have created a bug report on his site.

Thanks again for this fast response and help.

That was seriously awesome!
  • I've removed them, tests are running, a new release will be cut automatically when they pass. Sorry about that.

4.0 runs without foreign key constraints then?
  • .22 is out, removing the pragmas. Again, sorry for the disruption.
  • 4.0 runs without foreign key constraints then?
    The version of SQLite in Mozilla didn't used to support foreign key constraints — they were parsed but not enforced. We auto-converted most of the listed ones to triggers, which have more or less the same effect. For 5.0 we've deleted most of the triggers, fixed some of the incorrect constraints, and enabled FK checks.
  • Cool, I've removed the FK code too, seeing as how it's not going to do anything anyhow right now. Is there a projected) timeline for 5.0?