Openoffice plugin: pythonloader error

I am getting the pythonloader error:

(com.sun.star.uno.RuntimeException) {{Message = "python-loader:exceptions.ImportError: No module named pythonloader, traceback follows\X000ano traceback available", Context = (com.sun.star.uno.XInterface) @0}}

I'm using OO3 and Zotero 1.0.7. I have tried the OO plugin version 1.03b and the latest beta version from cvs and both give the same error.
  • What platform?
  • I am on Windows XP SP2. I have also tried reinstalling Openoffice, but I still cannot get any of the plugins to work. I am using OO 3.0.0.
  • You need to make sure the Python-UNO bridge is installed. Go to Add/Remove Programs, enter the setup utility for OpenOffice, choose Modify, and make sure Python-UNO Bridge is selected under Optional Components.
  • Yes, the Python-UNO bridge is installed. The only thing that wasn't installed was Java; however, I do have Java installed in the OS.
  • Do other Python-based OpenOffice extensions work? (I don't have any to suggest, but something from here: http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/search/node/python)
  • I tried to install the linguist extension, but it gives the same error. I had Python 2.3 installed on my PC. After uninstalling Python 2.3, the installation still fails. Any suggestions? Seems like an OO bug to me.
  • You'll probably want to take this to the OpenOffice forums, then. Let us know what you find out.
  • I posted my problem at OO forums, but got zero replies. Looks like I'll have to use MS word for my next paper. Maybe one day this will all be fixed, but I need to write now.
  • I fixed it!!! All I did was delete python23.dll from C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\

This was still there from an old python install, but not needed anymore. It's work now. Woohooo!