Pdf download in Firefox not working since ZotFile installed

Hi!

Very recently I changed my computer and took the chance to move my Zotero library to dropbox so I could also use Zotfile+iPad. The thing is that since I did it, when I download a reference, the pdf seems to be attached and renamed but when I check in the standalone it doesn't find the reference, so I need to download the pdf and attach it manually, then it works fine, but of course, I lose quite some time in doing it.

I check configurations but couldn't find the error. Any ideas?
  • when you say you moved your Zotero library to Dropbox, how exactly did you do that?
  • I moved the folder named zotero to dropbox and then changed the access path in the configuration... I had done it before with no problems, the only thing that has changed this time is that I installed zotfile, so I also have a zotfile folder for all the renamed pdfs...
  • yeah, that set-up is not supported and can cause all types of problems. We can't help you as long as you have your Zotero database in Dropbox. (Though I don't quite understand why you'd even need to do this in the first place when you have ZotFile).
  • Ok, thank you adamsmith, I will need to figure something out...