Error in Advanced Materials Citation Style

Hi!

I downloaded the Advanced Materials citation style from the Zotero Repository. The journal name in the Bibliographic entry do not come out in italics and the the complete list of page number or article number is not shown. Please can anybody fix it?

Thanks!
  • For italics see https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/italics_in_word_bibliographies
    The style does this right (check the preview on the repository)

Not sure what you mean by "list of page number or article number"? The style gives the first page for articles. That's what's in the author guidelines.
  • Thanks! That makes sense. I rechecked the guideline and you are correct. I got confused by some other guideline.
  • Hi,

sry - I am new here and hope I picked the right thread. I used the Advanced Material style but besides the fact it does not seem to abbreviate the journals I also did not find an option for combining literature in a way that there is not written literature [1-4] in the article but literature [1] only which then is given as:
    [1] ((Journal articles)) a) A. B. Author 1, C. D. Author 2, Adv. Mater. 2006, 18, 1; b) A. Author 1, B. Author 2, Adv. Funct. Mater. 2006, 16, 1. ((and so on ))
    in the bibliography as it is shown in their template.

Hope I could make myself clear. Thanks in advance for your help!
    Thomas
  • Sorry, Zotero/CSL can't combine multiple references under a single number.
  • Thanks for your fast reply. What a pity!