display libraries

My last request - there are several options you can choose from to display in the primary window - "title, creator, rights, etc.". Any chance the respective libraries a reference belongs to could be one of the options? I'm trying to see which references are organized into libraries and which are not.
  • I assume you mean "collections," not "libraries," but there's a feature coming in the next release that might help—holding down a key when one or more items are selected to quickly highlight the collections containing those items.

I don't know that a list of collections makes sense as a column in the items list, as it wouldn't be sortable, but a column indicating the number of collections an item belongs to and/or a search condition for the same thing could perhaps be useful... The latter is probably more likely.
  • That would work (and yes, I mean collections, not libraries). Basically, I just want to make sure that every reference is in a collection. Without that, I'm not sure that all of my references are organized into collections (I'm trying to manage about 1,500 references).