Gutenberg Import Not Working

Hey everyone,

I tried exporting a Gutenberg ePub to Zotero Standalone via Safari (and Firefox, after that failed). All it shows is "An error occurred while saving this item. Check Known Translator Issues for more information.“ - but there are none.

The Report ID is as follows: 1832887410,

And the link of the Gutenberg Page (though none of the ones I tried work): http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/834

It’s the same story whether I use Safari (8) or Firefox (37). The only difference is that in Firefox the error bubble is translated into German :) When hovering the respective icons, both show Project Gutenberg. My Zotero is the latest version (4.0.26.2), as are the translators.

From researching the forums I gather it’s a language issue? Gutenberg does not seem to respond to the Quick Locale Switcher addon you recommend in your wiki - at least not for me.

Just to clarify: my computer’s language is German. And I also tried right clicking the Zotero icon in Firefox and clicked on the „Embedded Metadata“. That does not throw me any error, but nothing appears in my Zotero.

Thanks for helping me in advance!

€: Edit to confirm that it worked once I set my entire computer to English (UK) and thus also the Gutenberg page.