Unable to "Save Item" from EBSCO Host

Hello troubleshooting team,

I was unable to save a standard journal article (even after multiple attempts through different articles--still under EBSCO HOST).

The error number is: #1130448478

The output reads:
[JavaScript Error: "this.page.document is null" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/browser.js" line: 585}]

[JavaScript Error: "this.page.document is null" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/browser.js" line: 585}]

[JavaScript Error: "TypeError: m is null" {file: "file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Application%20Data/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/xe7fpeng.default/zotero/translators/EBSCOhost.js" line: 0}]

[JavaScript Error: "TypeError: m is null" {file: "file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Application%20Data/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/xe7fpeng.default/zotero/translators/EBSCOhost.js" line: 0}]

[JavaScript Error: "this.mInput is undefined" {file: "chrome://global/content/bindings/autocomplete.xml" line: 836}]

[JavaScript Error: "this.mInput is undefined" {file: "chrome://global/content/bindings/autocomplete.xml" line: 836}]

What does this mean? It use to work for me... can I fix it?
  • Different but related. Got 'Could not save item' message and then checked 'Known Translator issues'. I've worked through all the points; got uptodate Firefox in situ but the problem persists. This is the second item with an icon that I couldn't save today and I thought it was just strange to begin with (I'm really new to all this).

Please could someone help – this is still taking ages!

RS
  • The problems with EBSCO seem to be erratic. For example I just successfully grabbed several different articles. While we sort out the issue you can use the "Export to reference manager button" and select "Direct Export to EndNote, ProCite, or Reference Manager" this will send the reference to your Zotero library.