Problem with Data Syncing

I have problem syncing my library from zotero standalone to zotero server. I have set the username and password. The syncing is usually done in matter of minutes in my zotero standalone. However, I can't see anything in my library in the zotero server when I login. It doesn't seems that the syncing has any error but it just doesn't seems to appear in Zotero server. Any help in this issue?
  • I've been reading on the website. I've done/check what has been mentioned yet I still don't know what's the problem.

1. Username and password is the set in my zotero standalone.
    2. When I login into the zotero server, instead of using the username I login using my email account (that's the only different).
    3. Green syncing icon has no error and usually finished syncing in seconds.

In fact it has not even been sync once. My library has been empty ever since I started using Zotero despite of setting up the syncing option.
  • When I login into the zotero server, instead of using the username I login using my email account (that's the only different).
    Right, and that's almost certainly for a different account.
  • Thanks, it is fixed!

I thought that the option for username or email account login in zotero server is the same. Now that I set both exactly the same (in zotero standalone and server) using my email it works perfectly.
  • It is possible to use email or username interchangeably to login--you just have different accounts for your username and e-mail, so right now you have two Zotero accounts. You probably want to track down and delete the other account to avoid future confusion.