Trouble syncing: D1780230249

I've been having trouble syncing my home and work computers for several days since I posted this message: https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/47527/using-firefox-has-broken-zoteros-internet-connection/

At work, I tried moving the certificate exception file to Zotero as described on the linked page you guys sent, but that didn't help. Now my home computer (no proxies, nothing special in terms of internet connection, Mac) won't sync either - it says "Associated libraries are locked -- waiting 5000ms before next check" in the log. When searching for this error, it appears there was a bug in a previous release of Zotero, but nobody else seems to be having the problem now and I've got the most recent version for Mac.

Thanks,
CB
  • That's not an error — your Zotero is just repeatedly downloading your entire database, and it can take a few minutes to prepare that each time. Once it actually downloads, it might temporarily freeze Zotero. If that happens, just let it go. If you force-quit it, it will just need to download the whole thing again on the next attempt.

This isn't related to the certificate/proxy issue at all.