Entry is displayed incomplete in Zotero DB

Today I've found two entries in my database which are uncompletely displayed in Zotero:
1. In the entry field (on the right) only the category ("Encyclopaedia Article") and the title are displayed. There are no other fields, the rest of the entry is blank (I mean really blank, also the categories itself "Author" "Year" etc. are not even displayed - all I have is two lines of the above mentioned categories, the rest is empty space).

2. All previously information is available - if I produce a biographical entry or generate a report of the entry all the information on author year etc. are displayed.

3. Also, when I duplicate the entry I got a correct entry with all categories and the filled in information displayed.

4. I checked my database for errors - "No errors found".

5. I recently had my database repaired. I suggest this bug appeared after the repairing. But I haven't noticed it for a while.

Is there something I can do to reproduce this error? I could generate an error report but I guess this is not useful. I Could post a screenshot.

[I'm not a native English speaker, so I hope I made myself clear in describing what's wrong].