word plugin desactivated

I am a long-term user of zotero (firefox) in windows, using word 2010. Recently it happened that the complement mode allowing for the implementation of the zotero tools is desactivated and i cannot restore it. Can you please help?
  • Have you tried re-installing from the Cite Tab of the Zotero preferences?
  • Yes, several times. Relaunched windows, etc. Doesn't work
  • and "desactivated" means you're not seeing it or it's not working?
    You checked these?
    In Word for Windows..., make sure that the Zotero toolbar is enabled in View→Toolbars, and ensure that Zotero.dot appears and is enabled in Word's Tools→Templates and Add-ins window.
  • When I look to the View Menu (probably Affichage in French), the zotero toolbar is not seen.
    In the Complements Menu of Options, zotero.dot is marked desactivated (and the explanations say it is because it is considered dangerous)
  • In the Complements Menu of Options, zotero.dot is marked desactivated (and the explanations say it is because it is considered dangerous)
    what's the exact message (in French)?
  • well i have found a way to reactivate now, from the Complements Menu. I will see if it lasts or if new pbs happen. THank you very much
  • It said "Les éléments de la liste ci dessous ont été désactivés parce qu'ils empêchaient Word de fonctionner correctement"
  • Thanks. Let us know if you're getting that problem again and we can try to take a closer look. I think we've had one report of this before, and for that user the problem never came back, so you're probably OK, too.
  • thank you very much
    Best
    Eric