No Script blocking translator?

I'm recently experiencing error messages on several sites (from Nature to CAIRN french academic database, etc.), when trying to scrape the reference by clicking on the article picture in the URL.

My error log (file n°958658852) says there is a "JavaScript error". Or could it be that my memory allowance has been filled?

I did not have this problem before, although I'm pretty sure I've reached my memory allowance for attached files quite some time ago (years?) (I don't know how many files are referenced, but I've been using Zotero since April 2010).

Thanks for any help
  • PS : I forgot, but the title comes from my wondering if the NoScript firefox add-on was blocking this.
  • There was a recent issue with noScript preventing the add by identifier function from working. That should be fixed in the latest noScript version. You'll find the respective thread easily on this forum.

I doubt it's related to that, though, and even if you are at your storage quota, that wouldn't cause translator failures.

So run through these:
    http://www.zotero.org/support/troubleshooting_translator_issues
    especially 2,3, and then all the information requested under 11 if those don't help.