Sync Server not accepting password (report 1592215572)

Having trouble syncing, as I get "Invalid Password" message every time, even though I have just logged in using the same password.
Here is the message:

The Zotero sync server did not accept your username and password.

Please check that you have entered your zotero.org login information correctly in the Zotero sync preferences.

When I go to sync preferences and type in the correct password, I get the same message. I'm using Firefox 35.0.1

And here is the error report message I receive:
[JavaScript Error: "uncaught exception: Password not set"]
[JavaScript Error: "NS_ERROR_ABORT: User canceled master password entry" {file: "resource://gre/components/crypto-SDR.js" line: 115}]
[JavaScript Error: "NS_ERROR_ABORT: User canceled master password entry" {file: "resource://gre/components/crypto-SDR.js" line: 115}]
[JavaScript Error: "TypeError: tab.page.annotations is undefined" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/browser.js" line: 324}]

version => 4.0.25.2, platform => MacIntel, oscpu => Intel Mac OS X 10.6, locale => en-US, appName => Firefox, appVersion => 35.0.1, extensions => OpenH264 Video Codec provided by Cisco Systems, Inc. (1.1, plugin), Shockwave Flash (16.0.0.296, plugin), Vuze Remote Community Toolbar (3.21.0.1, extension, disabled), SharePoint Browser Plug-in (14.4.7, plugin, disabled), Google Talk Plugin (5.38.6.0, plugin, disabled), Google Talk Plugin Video Renderer (5.38.6.0, plugin, disabled), Java Applet Plug-in (13.9.8, plugin, disabled), Google Earth Plug-in (7.1, plugin, disabled), Silverlight Plug-In (5.1.20913.0, plugin, disabled), QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.6 (7.6.6, plugin, disabled), Flip4Mac Windows Media Plugin (2.4.4.2, plugin, disabled), Picasa (1.0, plugin, disabled), MoveNetworks Quantum Media Player (npmnqmp 071705000010, plugin, disabled), Viewpoint Media Player (WPN) (1.0, plugin, disabled), iPhotoPhotocast (7.0, plugin, disabled)
  • User canceled master password entry
    You're using a master password in Firefox (or Firefox thinks you are), and you're cancelling the dialog where it asks for the password (or Firefox thinks you are). That's not really a Zotero issue, so you'll have to solve that separately. But Zotero needs to access the Firefox login manager to get the sync password.
  • Thanks, so your advice is to go through Firefox help to see what's going on? I am not using a master password, nor am I cancelling the dialog.
  • Thanks, so your advice is to go through Firefox help to see what's going on?
    Yes, but try this first:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/reset-your-master-password-if-you-forgot-it
  • Thanks, reset the password. Still get the same result, though a different error message:
    [JavaScript Error: "bad script XDR magic number"]
    [JavaScript Error: "TelemetryStopwatch: key "PLACES_AUTOCOMPLETE_URLINLINE_DOMAIN_QUERY_TIME_MS" was already initialized" {file: "resource://gre/modules/TelemetryStopwatch.jsm" line: 52}]
    [JavaScript Error: "TelemetryStopwatch: key "PLACES_AUTOCOMPLETE_URLINLINE_DOMAIN_QUERY_TIME_MS" was already initialized" {file: "resource://gre/modules/TelemetryStopwatch.jsm" line: 52}]
    [JavaScript Error: "The connection to ws://core8usw2.fabrik.nytimes.com./870/azvwnpon/websocket was interrupted while the page was loading." {file: "http://a1.nyt.com/assets/homepage/20150129-144955/js/foundation/main.js" line: 5}]
    [JavaScript Error: "bad script XDR magic number"]
    [JavaScript Error: "NS_ERROR_FAILURE: unexpected slot status: 2" {file: "resource://gre/components/crypto-SDR.js" line: 199}]
    [JavaScript Error: "NS_ERROR_FAILURE: unexpected slot status: 2" {file: "resource://gre/components/crypto-SDR.js" line: 199}]

version => 4.0.25.2, platform => MacIntel, oscpu => Intel Mac OS X 10.6, locale => en-US, appName => Firefox, appVersion => 35.0.1, extensions => OpenH264 Video Codec provided by Cisco Systems, Inc. (1.1, plugin), Shockwave Flash (16.0.0.296, plugin), Vuze Remote Community Toolbar (3.21.0.1, extension, disabled), SharePoint Browser Plug-in (14.4.7, plugin, disabled), Google Talk Plugin (5.38.6.0, plugin, disabled), Google Talk Plugin Video Renderer (5.38.6.0, plugin, disabled), Java Applet Plug-in (13.9.8, plugin, disabled), Google Earth Plug-in (7.1, plugin, disabled), Silverlight Plug-In (5.1.20913.0, plugin, disabled), QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.6 (7.6.6, plugin, disabled), Flip4Mac Windows Media Plugin (2.4.4.2, plugin, disabled), Picasa (1.0, plugin, disabled), MoveNetworks Quantum Media Player (npmnqmp 071705000010, plugin, disabled), Viewpoint Media Player (WPN) (1.0, plugin, disabled), iPhotoPhotocast (7.0, plugin, disabled)
  • Did you set your Zotero password again in the prefs?
  • Repport ID 454417530
    i have problem with synchronisation
  • bmouni: You're running a beta version of Firefox. Downgrade to Firefox 35 and you won't get the error. But please stop posting to other people's unrelated threads. If you have further questions, start new threads using the "Start a new discussion" button at the top of every forums page.