1-5-sync3.2. on Zotero Word plugin (1.0b3)

I have installed 1-5-sync3.2. and now zotero does not work anymore. I get the following message: "This version of the Zotero plugin (1.0b3) is incompatible with the currently installed version of the Zotero Firefox extension (1-5-sync3.2.). Please ensure you are using the latest version of both components"
As I'm working with a Mac I cannot install the latest version of Open Office if I want to use Zotero.
  • I'm working on word 2003 with windows xp and I have the same problem. Isn't there a newer plugin than 1.0b3?
  • The newer plugin for Windows, 1.0b4, is on the Sync Preview page. (Mobile, you linked to the wrong page in your follow-up post.)

corto_lu: As the Sync Preview page notes, Word 2004 for Mac isn't currently support by the 1.5 Sync Preview, though a compatible version is planned.

When the OS X OpenOffice 3 bug preventing Python plugins from working is fixed, that will also be an option.
  • I got this message not on Word 2004 but on Open Office 2.4 for mac
  • Oh, OK. I'm afraid you'll need to wait for the Mac OpenOffice bug to be fixed, then. It's currently targeted for OpenOffice 3.1.
  • Hey,

I had the same problem on the MAc with Word 2004. Now I saw this: "corto_lu: As the Sync Preview page notes, Word 2004 for Mac isn't currently support by the 1.5 Sync Preview, though a compatible version is planned."

Can you tell me, when the new versions for mac are going to be released? Just approximately?

Thanks!
    Moritz