Export of an entire group

Hello,

is it possible to export all references within (e.g. a public) group in one click, without having to select references?

The use case is that we'd like to put the references used in our papers into a public group, so that people can download them with other reference managers. Ideally people would be able to download the whole group (references for all papers), or download a collection only (references for that paper).

It doesn't look possible at the moment - but is it planned?

Thanks,
Bjoern
  • You're correct. It's not currently possible but it should be in the future.
  • ticket is here: https://github.com/zotero/zotero/issues/487
    it has a "help wanted" label, so patches definitely welcome.
  • Thanks!
    Bjoern
  • Hi Adam,

not sure whether my original post was clear: I meant on the website Sorry this wasn't clear from my post, but only from the thread. So for clarification:

Is it possible to export all references within (e.g. a public) group in one click on the website, without having to select references?

The use case is that we'd like to put the references used in our papers into a public group on the website, so that people can easily view them (without needing to install Zotero) and download them for use with other reference managers. Ideally people would be able to download the whole group (references for all papers), or download a collection only (references for that paper).

The bug report seemed to be for the zotero application.
    Bjoern
  • that's correct, I misunderstood. Since fcheslack does the website part, though, presumably he was answering the right question.