Error 1198934445

I just updated to the latest Zotero Sync this afternoon and now get this error, and it won't sync (the green arrow spins for 1/2 sec, and then I get a little yellow triangle):

[JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80570016 (NS_ERROR_XPC_GS_RETURNED_FAILURE) [nsIJSCID.getService]" nsresult: "0x80570016 (NS_ERROR_XPC_GS_RETURNED_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://forecastfox/content/utilities/manager-service.js :: ManagerService__endAlert :: line 1180" data: no]" {file: "chrome://forecastfox/content/utilities/manager-service.js" line: 1180}]

[JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "'Another sync operation is already in progress' when calling method: [nsIDOMEventListener::handleEvent]" nsresult: "0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)" location: "<unknown>" data: no]"]

[JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "'Another sync operation is already in progress' when calling method: [nsIDOMEventListener::handleEvent]" nsresult: "0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)" location: "<unknown>" data: no]"]
  • It's working this morning - not sure what changed since yesterday.
  • I am having the same problem. I upgraded to Ubuntu 8.10 and it stopped working. Was working fine with Hardy Heron. Does anyone have any input. I have tried reinstalling Firefox, reinstalling the add-on. I even reinstalled the operating system to attempt a total reset. Any feedback would be great, my dissertation needs it.