Error when opening Zotero after Update

Hey,

I couldn't find anything that would help me solve this problem in the support and the forums, therefore I post it here.

I updated Zotero today to zotero 1.5-sync3.1. After doing so I received this message. (The problem is, I don't really understand what it means!)

[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [mozIStorageStatement.execute]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/db.js :: anonymous :: line 123" data: no] [QUERY: UPDATE itemTags SET tagID=? WHERE tagID=?] [ERROR: constraint failed]

I'm using Firefox/3.0.3 on a Mac Powerbook.

It would be great if you could help me!

Thanks,
Moritz
  • Firefox 3.03 on a macbook here:

error after upgrading:

[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [mozIStorageStatement.execute]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/db.js :: anonymous :: line 123" data: no] [QUERY: UPDATE itemTags SET tagID=? WHERE tagID=?] [ERROR: constraint failed]

any help, please?
  • By the way, I just saw that I was supposed to post the ID of the problem. It is: 435738823

Hope you can help!
  • This is fixed on the trunk. We'll be putting out a Sync Preview 3.2 that fixes this later tonight, but, if you want, you can switch over to the trunk until then and switch back as soon as 3.2 is out.
  • Thanks! I will try it on Friday!
  • Your are just great! Thank you very much... it's working just fine, now!
This discussion has been closed.