zotero sync desappear of my status bar

I don't know what I do now!
After a damage of firefox's toolbars zotero is not yet. I tried to repare the toolbar following the firefox support center instructions, but now I HAVE NOT zotero sync 1.5 yet. neither appears it at the tools nor at complements. crt-alt z don't work.
I don't know how to looking for it in my local hardware.
It is posible that I have lost my library?

Someone could help me please.
  • I don't follow you exactly, it is unlikely that your collection is just completely gone. Try working through the suggestions mentioned in the troubleshooting data documentation.
  • If Zotero doesn't appear in Tools->Add-ons, you'll need to reinstall it.
  • Thank's

I tried to reinstall it with succes, but now the pdf files don't open. therefore i'm going to start again with downloading the files. I have the following report error: 1427999897

Please help me.

Thanks a lot
  • edited October 24, 2008
    (Please stop creating new threads for the same issues. We read all posts in all threads. I removed your other most recent thread.)

It sounds like you want to be using 1.0.7 for now. You're getting the error you mentioned in the other thread because a 1.5 database isn't usable in 1.0 builds. You'll need to either revert to a backup you made before switching to 1.5 or try to export from the Sync Preview and import into 1.0, though you're unlikely to get your attachments back with the latter approach. If you have a backup from before switching, you could use that and try to export just the items added since you switched (in which case a saved search might help you locate those items).