automatic capture doesn't work

Hi,
I tried to save an article from the Le Monde newspaper website. The icon for auto capture to the right of the URL is shown. I click on it and on the right Zotero pane a red frame opens but without any text. In particular, nothing like "Saved entry". And there is no saved entry.
The article can be found at http://www.lemonde.fr/web/imprimer_element/0,40-0@2-3224,50-1107600,0.html

I can, of course, manually enter the article, but would prefer to use the work-saving way of just clicking...

Thanks
ft
  • I think I've got the same problem - I'm running 1.0.7 of Zotero and 3.0.3 of Firefox. For me, though, it looks like it's a universal problem with auto-saving of page snapshots.
  • ftr: There is no specific translator for Le Monde, instead something on the page is triggering Zotero's embedded RDF translator, which is a very general translator and it isn't really picking up anything valuable.

tempo: You seem to have a completely unrelated issue. What happens when you grab a article from the nytimes.com ?