Report not generating for one collection

I have 6 collections, and for one of them Zotero has stopped generating reports. When I right-click "Generate report..." (which is not grayed out) nothing happens--no error message, no zotero url, nothing. If For all other collections, a report is generated. I've tried disabling all other add-ons, to no effect. Any suggestions?
  • Anything in Report Errors under the Actions (gear icon) menu? If so, send in an error report and post the Report ID here.
  • Thanks. Error report ID is 1581026425
  • One update: I exported the collection that I can't generate a report for, then changed the storage location to an empty folder and imported the collection. I still couldn't generate a report. So I'm guessing there is some kind of corruption in that collection, even though no errors are found on a database integrity check, but I have no idea how to figure out what else to do short of starting to delete items (which I am loathe to do).
  • There are no Zotero-related errors in that error report. Did you send that in after attempting to generate the report (and before restarting Firefox)?
  • I think I did as you said, but just in case, I tried again this morning. Today, the report came up fine when the center pane sort was on the First Creator column, but did not generate when it was on the Title column (which is the report I wanted). I clicked back on the Creator column and the report generated fine. Here's the error report ID: 174732354. I did get a new report generated when I changed FirstCreator to Title in the URL, but the report was not sorted by title (I couldn't figure out what the sort order actually was)! I'm really quite at a loss about what's going on.