[mlz] Beginner question on parallel citations

As the number of questions that I am posting demonstrates, I am just getting started with Multi-Lingual Zotero. I am trying to figure out how to do parallel citations. I have two cases in my database, both called 'Riordan v Ireland' and both with the same year. I cannot get a parallel citation for these.

I have tried citing them in the same footnote, using the 'Multiple sources' functionality, and citing them into two footnotes side by side. The items are adjacent in my database. From the 'Citations Out of the Box' book, this sounds straightforward, so I must be doing something basic wrong. What am I missing?
  • I assume Frank will want to see the actual items - export to Bibliontology RDF, open with a text editor, paste to gist.github.com, create a public gist and link to it from here.
  • The public gist is at https://gist.github.com/anonymous/2cae7b965c4b772ef379
  • So, can it make parallel citations now, or not? I'd like to have them also.
  • If you need details, they're in Frank's book (pdf ,several MB) but the basics are that you just need to enter the case multiple times with the various relevant reporters and then cite all of them (in the right order). juris-m will auto-collapse them then.