Improvements to preview data in style repository

I already touched the subject before (http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/2004/citation-style-preview-in-repository/#Item_9), but didn't get a response. I have some (small) additional requests for changes to the info of the items used to generate the style preview in the style repository:

- For the journal article:
* could a volume number be included? It seems that now just the issue field is filled.
* could a journal name be used that has a clear abbreviated form (e.g. Nature biotechnology). For this of course also the Journal Abbr field has to be filled (e.g. Nat. Biotechnol.).
- For the book section:
* could the pages field be filled with a page range (e.g. 44-67)? That information is included in most styles and is absent from the item info.
* could the editors be renamed so their names differ from those of the authors? That would make things more clear.
  • Thanks. I've sent the data used for the preview generator via e-mail. Feel free to make any changes you think would help and send it back, and I'll update the preview generator (which is currently just a copy of Zotero running on a server) with the new data.