Integration failure: 0x80004005 (ID: 215908974)

Hello everybody

I'd love to use zotero for my master thesis, but the Word-plugg-in doesn't work and I didn't find a solution so far. I have the Zotero-Standalone as well as the Firefox-Plugin. The error existed already when I had the standalone only. The error happens no matter which one is open. I work with Word 2010 and have Windows 7.
When I open a (new or existing) document and click on any button of the zotero-add-ins the following message appears (parts of it translated, since I use it in german):

"Zotero integration error: An error occured during the update of your document.Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [zoteroIntegrationApplication.getDocument]

I don't know what to do anymore: I updated the word-add-in in the settings of the standalone and the settings of the firefox-plugin (though it's strange that after restarting my computer today there was written that it wasn't installed. I surely did it yesterday and did it again today). I uptdated the firefox-plugin as well as the Standalone itself.

What can I do?

I'd be so glad if someone could help me since I'd really need Zotero for starting my thesis.

Thank you and with regards
Caroline