SSRN saving problems - Error #319130143

I am getting an error message every time I attempt to save something from SSRN. I am able to save items from other sources successfully (e.g., Amazon). I have completed all the troubleshooting steps for translator issues, including repairing both my sqlite and sqlite.bak files. Despite completing the latter step, the "Check Database Integrity" tool continues to find errors in my database.
  • BTW, I am running Firefox 3.0.2 and Zotero 1.0.7 on Windows XP SP3.
  • Apologies: please ignore my saving problem. Apparently I was somehow signed out of SSRN without realizing it. Having signed in, I'm no longer having problem saving items.

I am still perplexed by the continuing finding that my database has errors, however. Any advice on that front?
  • I have translator issues and I am going through my university connection
  • I am still perplexed by the continuing finding that my database has errors, however. Any advice on that front?
    When you upload zotero.sqlite.bak to the repair tool and replace it with the repaired version, does "Check Database Integrity" immediately say that the database has errors?

If so, please e-mail the Upload ID from the repair tool to support@zot....org.
  • Have here the same error with SSRN: "Zotero cannot save this document".
    Some weeks ago, saving from SSRN worked fine.