small to large handeling and GUI issues

Zotero is amazing and I love the new sync functionality. I am especially looking forward to the ability to share collections (this will truely be amazing)!

There are, however, several small, medium and large handeling and GUI issues which all have been requested several times. These things would greatly improve the ease of working with Zotero. Just to give some examples from small to big:
a) zotero is literally the uncontested master in automatically capturing items, the ability to add things manually, however, is not very advanced. In particular, the author field is really bothersome. One field for all authors (and one for editors) with comma seperation between last and fist name and a ; between authors would be much better (making it possible to paste a whole list of authors).
b) possibility to add saved searches to collections
c) ability to change the list of entries which are shown for specific item types
d) ability to open Zotero in a tab
e) formated notes

I got the impression that stuff like this is not really high on the priority list even though I think they are crucial for working with Zotero (note that the specific items on the list are somewhat arbitrary)
  • edited September 22, 2008
    Zotero has saved searches.

The Zotero team gets hundreds of feature requests, and not everyone shares the same priorities, nor the same perspective on how to solve the specific issues.

For example, there's been long threads on what you call "formatted notes," where different people have different ideas of what the issue even is, much how to solve it. Same with contributor lists (how, for example, to deal with organizational authors, or non-Western names with different sorting rules, etc.?).