Page break between items in a report

Is there a way to print my notes in a report so that each note gets its own page? Right now, sometimes the printed version of the note in a report appears on separate pages, and my solution is to use scissors, cut the paper page in half, and then staple the two pieces of paper together. Not the most modern work around, but it works. Thanks.
  • edited October 22, 2014
    In MLZ, reports are set with page breaks between the items, for the same reason (scissors and all).

(I would not suggest that anyone move to MLZ for this; it's just that it's an issue that I've run into as well.)
  • Are you saying that the Parent Item and the Note are kept together when printing in MLZ? And are you also saying that there is no setting I can change to keep the Parent Item and the Note on the same page when using Zotero?
  • Yes, on both counts.

In Zotero, the developers would probably not want to introduce the MLZ solution as it stands, because it (too) is inflexible. Introducing an option to add page breaks should not be too difficult, though.
  • Thanks. It looks like I'm stuck with my scissors solution until the idea of adding page breaks to keep Parents and Notes together in Zotero rises on the list of developers' priorities. Ah yes, those good old family values!!!