can not delete database

I have sync, it kind of works fine but I had the duplicate sync problem, thats ok will delete database off both and reload on one then sync to other. Well the problem is I can not seem to delete the database. I can erase all but one entry that will not delete, it just causes a fatal error when I do, but thats using the delete function. How do I actually remove the entire database and start afresh?
thanks
  • Assuming you have all your data in one profile, you only need to delete the other profile, not both of them.

Use "Show data directory" in the Advanced pane of the Zotero prefs to find your data files, and, with Firefox closed, delete zotero.sqlite and 'storage' (or the whole 'zotero' directory if you prefer). In the other profile, select "Clear Server Data" from the Actions menu, restart Firefox, and sync that profile back up to the server.

And before you do any of that, send in an error report for the delete error and post the Report ID here.
  • [JavaScript Error: "Location is null" {file: "chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/tb.js" line: 4571}]

Invalid chrome URI: /

Invalid chrome URI: /

[JavaScript Error: "a._updateVisibleText is not a function" {file: "chrome://global/content/bindings/textbox.xml" line: 208}]

[JavaScript Error: "uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [mozIStorageStatement.execute]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/db.js :: anonymous :: line 123" data: no] [QUERY: DELETE FROM items WHERE itemID=?] [ERROR: constraint failed]"]
  • report id 2139473529