Is there a way to create more of a library of my property?

Hello!
Is there a way to create more of a library of my property? I realized that this is possible by creating groups, because each has its library, and these are at the lower left half of the screen Zotero.
But I want to know: is there any way to create a library of over my property in the upper left half of the screen Zotero?
Thanks.
  • You mean you want several "My Libraries"? Not that's not possible and likely won't be in the future. If I'm misunderstanding the question, please re-phrase. Feel free to write in your native language (if other than English) if that's easier for you.
  • You did not misunderstand the question. In fact my last question was wrong, and the correct is:
    Is there any way to create more of a library of my property ("My Libraries", in Portuguese "Minha Biblioteca" in the singular) in the upper left half of the screen in my Zotero?
    I realized that this is possible by creating groups, because each has a library, and they appear separate and individualized at the bottom left of the screen in my Zotero.
  • Yes, groups are the only way to go if you want multiple libraries accessible at the same time.
  • Thank you so much!