manipulating zotero generated bibliography

Hi,
I have a long text with hundreds of references (in the category "documents" in zotero) to single documents from various archives, which I do not want as part of the final bibliography. Is there a way that I can get the zotero generated bibliography to omit these?
Any insight much appreciated.

Best,
Marte
  • You can use "Edit Bibliography" to remove items from your bibliography.
  • Thanks. I'm afraid I did not make myself clear - the problem is that there are several hundred of them, that's why I wondered if the bibliography can be tweaked in csl to simply omit listing entry points under the category "documents" all together. I can of course do as you suggested, I am just wondering if there is a workaround for it so that I don't have to do it manually.
    Again, thanks.
  • You can sort the bibliography based on some metadata field (not tags or collections) and then easily delete half of the bibliography that contains the said metadata. See http://aurimasv.github.io/z2csl/typeMap.xml for fields that you can generally use (some restrictions may apply). If you find something acceptable, we can guide you further.
  • (note that having used "document" will cause you some trouble as it doesn't map to CSL. You'll need to test for everything else, document is the fallback. I generally recommend using manuscript or report instead, depending on the type of document)