Database Repair Tool Not Loading

The Database Repair Tool appears to be malfunctioning. The web page won't load, citing an "internal error". Happens on several different computers and mobile devices on different networks.
  • Thanks — fixed. (We do have monitoring for this, but the notifications appear to be broken as well.)
  • The page is loading now, but the repair tool isn't working. It's not recognizing zotero.sqlite.zip as a valid database file: "Uploaded file does not appear to be an SQLite database. Please upload a copy of zotero.sqlite." My database is 222MB, so can't upload it uncompressed.
  • How about now?
  • Appears to accept the file, but ends up timing out with an "internal error"
  • I'll look into the timeout, but email support@zotero.org and I can send you a download link for the repaired file.
  • edited October 1, 2014
    But from the logs it doesn't look like your database file is actually corrupt, which means that the integrity check within Zotero will do everything the tool can do and there's no need to use the tool. (Zotero can fix schema issues, but not file corruption.) Is there a reason you're uploading your DB?
  • I was getting errors, but fixed them using the manual repair instructions while the tool was broken. Was just uploading to answer your questions if the tool was working. Sorry for the confusion.
  • Got it — thanks. I increased the timeout a bit, which hopefully will help others.