J.Neuro style: not working..

Hi, What style will give me the following (I've tried both styles called Journal of Neuroscience)..

References should be cited in the text as follows(Green, 1978),or (Brown and Black, 1979, 1981; White et al., 1980; Smith, 1982, 1984).... "

References:

Hamill OP, Marty A, Neher E, Sakmann B, Sigworth F (1981) Improved patch-clamp techniques for high-resolution current recordings from cells and cell free membrane patches. Pflugers Arch 391:85-100.

Hodgkin AL, Huxley AF (1952a) The components of membrane conductance in the giant axon of Loligo. J Physiol (Lond) 116:473-496.
  • what's wrong with the existing style? That looks just like that for me
  • Right now (using Journal of Neuroscience, Psychology,Economics)

long-term disability (Ashman, Gordon, Cantor, & Hibbard, 2006; Brenner, 2011; Willmott, Ponsford, Hocking, & Schönberger, 2009).

i.e. All authors

Ashman, T. A., Gordon, W. A., Cantor, J. B., & Hibbard, M. R. (2006). Neurobehavioral consequences of traumatic brain injury. The Mount Sinai Journal of Medicine, New York, 73(7), 999–1005.

i.e. Not seen here but The Journal and location are italiced..
  • sorry just found the correct style..
  • yeah, lot's of similarly named journals, especially in popular fields--you need to make sure you have an exact match.