Request: ignore diacritics when searching for tag matches

I think it would be really helpful to ignore diacritics when generating potential tag matches. For instance, when I was tagging a photo I've imported as an artwork (Michel Georges-Michel's photo of Jeanne Hébuterne, at https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Jeanne_H%C3%A9buterne,_Haricot-Rouge_in_Les_Montparnos.jpg), I want to tag it "HÉBUTERNE, Jeanne (1898-1920)", which is an existing tag in my library. Since I don't have diacritical characters on my laptop keyboard (my keyboard layout is US English), I'd like to be able to type "hebu" and autocomplete the tag -- typing just "H" and scrolling through all tags beginning with that letter is too much work, but opening up a keymap application to copy the letter É is also more work than is idea. It's important to me, though, that the artist's name is properly represented in the tag itself. The problem is that typing "Hebu" with no accent over the E results in no matches because Zotero isn't ignoring diacritical mars.

Just a small thing that would make life easier. Thanks for a great piece of software, Zotero team!