pdf files not saving automatically

Hi, I have Zotero 1.0.7 running on Firefox 3.0.1 and every time I go to a page that has a pdf file associated with a citation, it is not being downloaded with the citation information. This has never happened to me before, the pdfs always get downloaded automagically. Now all I get is a webpage snapshot. I have to download the pdfs manually. (On a side note, in the case of Flock, in addition to this, I can't move the pdfs around in the 2nd pane so I have to actually save the pdf to the desktop, then drag it under the appropriate citation.) Is this a bug? The sites I've used include: ScienceDirect, Wiley InterScience, Science Magazine (HighWire) and SpringerLink. I'm sure these have worked in the past. Thanks!
  • Is "Automatically attach associated PDFs and other files when saving items" enabled in the General pane of the Zotero prefs?
  • I'm sorry, no, it wasn't. I don't know how it got unchecked (I certainly didn't do it!), I didn't even know it was an option. It used to just do it automatically. Thanks for the help!
  • it's checked in mine, but the pdfs are still not saved automatically. out of about 30 items only 4 have saved the pdf (on nature.com and sciencedirect.com).