1067607064 Can't Tag Library Items in SP2

I just created a new profile and downloaded the zotero-1.5-sync2.xpi and have lost the ability to tag anything in my library. I upgraded to this with the hope it would have all the existing success of the trunk builds (which have worked fine for me) without the risk of future problems. I didn't find this as a known issue, so here I am. Any more info I can give to help?

Isaac

Ubuntu 8.04
Firefox 3.0.2pre
  • Thanks. This was fixed an hour ago on the trunk. It happens when you add an existing tag to an item with no tags, so a workaround is probably to create a random dummy tag on the item first and then delete it after adding real tags. We'll likely be pushing an SP2.1 soon with this and a few other fixes.
  • Thanks Dan. This project is fantastic and I'm one of many incredibly grateful supporters. I hope in the spring to be able to contribute more time to the community.

In Solidarity,
    Isaac
  • P.S. Is there any way to be notified when SP2.1 comes out? I only found SP2 by accident, as I didn't get any notification to upgrade and I just happened to be staring at the url in the status bar of the documentation page when my mouse rolled over the .xpi link. I think I'd like to stay off the trunk for now, as I'm living on the edge and have my work for a forthcoming book chapter riding on the trustworthiness of 1.5...
  • Firefox checks for updates every day, though it may not actually notify you until you restart Firefox. You could also follow the feed for the front page blog, which generally has a post about a release within a few days.
    I'm living on the edge and have my work for a forthcoming book chapter riding on the trustworthiness of 1.5...
    May I recommend frequent backups.