Laptop not syncing with desktop

Hi. I am using Firefox on a new laptop. Syncing only produces the same 6 or 7 references rather than the over 1000 I have on my desktop. The same thing happens with a second desktop in another country (does not sync with the first). Login details are the same. THanks
Here is a debug ID for the second desktop, can't find the other one now and pretty frantic. 1554793402
  • edited August 12, 2014
    Also new references do not get entered into Zotero although there is a message saying they are being entered.
  • are you also using Zotero Standalone? If you get a message that an item is getting added to Zotero on import, it is, in fact, being added somewhere and if it doesn't appear, you're looking in the wrong (i.e. a different) place.

Start by looking at your library online. Does that have the 1000 items? If not, you'll want to start by troubleshooting syncing from your original desktop:
    https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/changes_not_syncing
  • Thanks Adam
    It's possible that I have the stand alone as well - I might have tried that when the other did not sync. Problem is this was a few months ago and I have been travelling almost nonstop since then so can't remember. I cannot find it on a search on my computer though or as an installed program on Control Panel. How else could I find it? And then would I delete it?
    Yes my online library does have all the items.