How to sync two different Zotero libraries on my Mac computer that also uses Windows

I seem to have inadvertently created two different Zotero libraries, one that shows up when I use Firefox on the Mac side of my Mac and one that shows up when I use Firefox on the Windows side of my Mac. The latter has like 341 entries, the former about 80. How can I merge these and avoid confusion in the future?
  • The easiest thing to do is just make sure they're both set to the same username, which will merge their contents automatically when you sync. (Make a backup of both Zotero data directories first for good measure.)

This is Boot Camp, not a VM, correct? I'm not sure if Boot Camp lets you access the Mac filesystem from Windows. If so, technically you could simply share the same data directory, and then you wouldn't need to sync (which is sort of silly on the same computer). (Sharing the same data directory across a VM is more dangerous, since the normal file locking the prevents database corruption doesn't usually work.)