Abstracts missing from some ProQuest databases

Hi! You all helped tremendously when I had issues with my gigantic library: https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/36391/1/tips-for-speeding-up-duplicate-merging/

As part of that feed, you recommended that I use the URL bar folder icon to get references from PsycINFO (hosted by ProQuest for me) because of the issue with the RIS files from ProQuest generating tons of unnecessary notes. I'm now testing out that method, but when I save from PsycINFO, ERIC, or Sociological Abstracts (all through ProQuest), there are no abstracts in Zotero for those references. When I search in the "Proquest Central" databases, I do get abstracts, so I think it is specific to some databases within ProQuest but not all.

Is there a translator fix that can remedy this? I'm using Zotero Standalone version 4.0.20 with the Google Chrome translator.
  • we'll take a look. No promises, but chances are we can fix that, yes.
  • A translator fix is now up. Your version of Zotero will automatically update within 24hs, or you can update manually using the "Update Now" button in the "General" tab of the Zotero preferences. If you're using Standalone, restart Zotero and your browser after updating.

Any further problems let us know & thanks for reporting