Specific File not syncable

Hello
Zotero normally working just fine, uploading, taking screenshots all good.
I have one specific file which wont upload. its a bigger PDF file. 34MB.
The upload starts ... the green part of the upload part wont move for about 5minutes - then error:

"Bei der Dateisynchronisation ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Bitte versuchen Sie die Synchronisation erneut.
Sollten Sie diese Benachrichtigung wiederholt erhalten, starten Sie Zotero und/oder Ihren Computer neu und versuchen Sie nochmals die Synchronisation. Falls Sie diese Benachrichtigung dennoch weiterhin erhalten, erstellen Sie einen Fehlerbericht und posten Sie die ID des Fehlerberichts in einem neuen Thread im Zotero Forum."

"in english: synchronizing error. restart, try again, if not working post error ID in forum."
Here you go: D193575172.

Why?
Didnt find any information about a maximum size of a file. is there one?
what else reasons for the error could be there ? my upload rate? my ... i cant think of anything.
  • i have two versions of zotero installed. standalone and firefox. both can not upload the file. same result.
  • (3)(+0000000): onProgress with 35291136/35327342

[...]

(1)(+0000000): Request timed out in Zotero.Sync.Storage.StreamListener.onStopRequest() (2152398862)

[...]

(3)(+0000001): Upload of attachment G2VMIZVX finished with status code 0
    Have you tried disabling any security/firewall software you're running? Are you connecting through a proxy server?

From the output, it looks like it's getting nearly all the way to do the end and then timing out, suggesting that it's somehow miscalculating the file size.

You can also try saving a copy of that file, deleting the attachment from Zotero, emptying the trash, making sure the sync completes, and then dragging it back in and trying again.