search on our own private site?

My apologies is this has been covered as such but I could not find an answer by searching most of the day here and around the web.

With a few of my students, we are doing some research this summer. We have set up a private wiki-site that is password protected so we can gather material but also have discussions in one place. The bibliography is getting long and I saw this on a couple of threads:

http://www.law.berkeley.edu/php-programs/centers/crrj/zotero/library_research.php

Something like this would really help us because right now because we could stay within the wiki and quickly search to see if something has been added to the bibliography.

My question: is there a plugin people know of to create such a search function connected to our Zotero? Or is it something that only devs do for their own sites? I fear our knowledge of code is too minimal to create one from scratch ourselves.

Thank you
  • There is currently no plugin or other out-of-the box solution to create a search function of the Zotero library on your own page, sorry.