Error 817940727

Apologies for disturbing you, honorable experts, but I have been instructed to report error no. 817940727, which occurred as I was innocently looking at an item retrieved from my bibliography. I use Standalone Zotero with Chrome.
I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place, but it is not clear from your site where I should report such errors.
I would appreciate knowing whether this is a serious error or just a playful initiative of my computer.
  • edited June 5, 2014
    There's no need to report errors unless you're experiencing a problem (and generally an ongoing one).

That said, it does look like you may be seeing a chronic file sync issue here:
    [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80520012 (NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND) [nsIFile.permissions]" nsresult: "0x80520012 (NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage.js :: _processZipDownload :: line 1852" data: no]" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/sync.js" line: 586}]
    There's a good chance this is due to security software on your system interfering with Zotero's ability to save to the disk. If you're running any, try disabling it.

If that doesn't help, provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) for a sync attempt that produces the error.