Saving Reports as PDF Documents

Using Adobe pro 8 I am usually able to save, on my mac, any document as a PDF through the PDF Print Function where I bring up the print menu and select "save as PDF" instead of printing. Although performing this function with a Zotero report does produce a pdf file, I receive an error report when I try to open that file telling me that the file has been corrupted. I would like to be able to create PDF files from my Zotero reports, is this presently possible? And if so, where can I find instructions as to how to do it?
  • I'd check this again. It looks like the saving process happens in the background even after the Print window closes, so immediately opening the PDF file gives an error but it does eventually work once the full file is written out (at least for me).
  • This is with the built-in OS X "Save as PDF..." functionality in the Print dialog—I can't speak for what happens with Acrobat Pro.
  • Dan,
    Seems a little more time was all it needed. Since there was no indicator that a process was in process, I just assumed it was completed when the icon appeared on the desktop. Thanks again, David