Address bar not showing in Zotero for FF

Since upgrading to FF29.0.1 I'm not getting the address bar icon for web pages. Other icons appear, such as the PPT icon, the folder for databases and the journal article icon. I know I can use the "create a web page item" tool, but I'd like to have the address bar icon. Any thoughts?
  • the folder for databases and the journal article icon
    these are the url bar icons. Do you mean the status bar icon that used to appear in the bottom right corner before Firefox 29?
  • No, I've got that change. I mean the URL bar icon for web pages, such as zotero.org. Thanks, Linda
  • There has never been an icon for every page (e.g. Zotero.org) Sometimes an icon may appear for a generic page if there is some embedded metadata on it. "Create Web Page item from current page" is exactly what you're supposed to use. The distinction here is on purpose, since the metadata imported in the latter case is extremely minimal and likely of poor quality.
  • I understand that. As a research librarian I tend to spend a good portion of my days searching. Generally my research takes me to the higher quality sites which tend to have better metadata, and I haven't seen the icon since I upgraded FF several days ago. I correlated the two, but it must instead be coincidence. I'll keep looking for the icon. Thanks for helping me work through the question.